Okuma is the manufacturer of fishing rods which create tools for fishing expeditions. Be it a beginner or a fishing expert, these rods make the fishing experience more gratifying. These rods are made with progressive materials, vibrant designs and made to last long. These rods can be used on and off the water, for trapping tuna, marlin, bass, stripers, trout, catfish, steelhead or salmon. These rods are lightweight and made for fast action. These trolling rods with high-end features are made for durability. Okuma Trolling rods are sold by hundreds only with authorized dealers across Canada and United States of America.
Okuma Blue Diamond Fishing rod has exceptional features, they are:
- Strong carbon glass blank mixture for basic strength
- It has EVA fore and rear grips for comfort and stability.
- The rod has stainless steel double-foot frames and cushioned stainless steel hooded reel seat.
- It has polished titanium oxide guide inserts
- All the blue diamond fishing rod models have nonskid durable rubber gimbals
- Technique specialized rods are designed for dipsies, planer and down rigging
- Blue diamond Okuma fishing rods come with a 1-year warranty
- All Blue diamond Okuma fishing rods are 2 pieces blank constructed
Blue diamond Okuma fishing rods come in different models, which can be bifurcated further with Rod power, Rod taper, Rod length, Line weight, Sections, foregrip length, Rear grip length, Number of guides, Handle style, Weight and Price. The price of these rods ranges from $54.99 to $59.99
- Okuma trolling rods strive for better and improved performance every day.
- The customer gets a wide variety to choose from as there are various models like BD-C-1002Mha, BD-C-762MLa, BD-C-802Ha, BD-C-802Ma, BD-C-862Ma, BD-C-862MHa and BD-C-902Ma.
- For long fishes, a choice of the lengthy rod can be beneficial, for solo fishing a shorter rod is preferred. Okuma gives a choice for all kinds of fishing as the rods lengths from 7’6” onwards.
- The Okuma trolling rods are meant for freshwater and saltwater fishing.
- For repair of trolling rods customers can contact authorized repair centers. The details of repair centers are found on the website.
- Okuma Makaira Big Rods with Roller Guides tackle have rods with eye guides. The trolling rods with eye guides are easier to handle for light fishing. An Okuma Makaira big rod also has a handy 2nd gear to catch big fishes easily as the rod can be circled. Also, the drags for Okuma Makaira trolling rod are very smooth.
- Okuma trolling rods are available in a wide variety hence it could be a disadvantage for beginner fishermen, as their confusion and lack of knowledge and experience in which type to trolling rod to use and when.
- Using trollers is an art which requires attention to detail and experience to master it.
Okuma Trolling Rods are available as per species. For saltwater fish like Marlin, Tuna, Yellowtail, Seabass, Rockfish, Ling Cod, Wahoo, etc., Snapper separate rods are available. And for freshwater fishes like Pike, Muskey, Perch, Panfish, Catfish, Salmon separate rods can be used. The Okuma Reels are available in Mooching reels, Spinning, Baitcast Reels Low profile, Lever Drag Reels, Fly Reels, Baitcast Reels round, Float reels, Star Drag Reels and Line counters. And the Okuma Trolling Rods are available with options like saltwater jigging, fresh water, Inshore, Walleye, Tournament Bass, Musky, Fly, Salmon/Steelhead and Surf & Jetty. Okuma manufactures fishing rods to inspire the passion for fishing. Okuma takes pride in the workmanship of the products they create and Okuma Blue Diamond Fishing Rod is one of them.